School Improvement Team
Our school improvement team are all educational specialists working with the Directors and Heads of School to ensure an excellent education for each school and resources are deployed most effectively to provide the best outcomes for each child.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the MAT within the vision, values, ethos and strategic direction set by the Board of Trustees.
- Provide leadership, guidance and challenge to the Executive Team/Heads of School and senior post holders across the HAT to ensure very good attainment and progress for all the pupils within the MAT
- Promote the highest standards of safeguarding across all schools within the MAT,
Academy Improvement Partner - Maths and Assessement and Data
Senior Leader in Education; White Rose Trainer
Supports schools in raising standards in Maths Leads the Maths subject leaders group, supporting with
- Planning and book scrutinies
- Lesson observations
- Individual teacher support
- Whole group/school/Trust training
- Data analysis
- Pupil Progress support
- Maths intervention/Challenge support
Oversees Maths School Development Planning
Oversees the writing of the Maths part of the School Evaluation Frameworks for each school.
Academy Improvement Partner - SEN
Liaises with school SENCOs to:
- Ensure all statutory duties regarding SEN are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Work alongside SENCOs to support SEF and SDP writing and agree Trust-wide priorities for SEN
- Support progress tracking, identification of needs and analysing data
- Ensure provision across the school meets pupil needs
- Identify training needs of staff regarding SEN
- Liaise regarding TA/LSA line management and support
- Share CPD experiences to keep abreast of current practice
Academy Improvement Partner - Early Years
Senior Leader in Education
Supports schools in raising standards and improving the quality of provision in early Years settings
- Works with Early years teachers to improve the quality of provision, both indoors and out
- Supports schools with their self evaluation of Early Years and next step planning.
- Analyses data and supports pupil progress meetings
- Ensures the EYFS section of each schools SDP are reviewed and evaluated regularly